There Was A Vision Among Us


There was a vision among us


I woke up this morning on this July 2, 2020 with a vision. I was called by 2 people. One was a man who said he knew me, but I did not know him. He was interested in me from the success of my salon business and wanted to open his own salon. I saw that he was of sin, but I saw it only on the surface. I saw in him instead not the outward things, but the humbleness and shyness of his heart.

Then I was taken to another place of sin where a Nigerian woman sat and asked me to write something for her. So I wrote her a prayer. When she read this prayer she started weeping and said, "Jesus loves ME??!?" I lovingly touched her shoulder and said, "Oh yes honey. He loves you."

In that moment I was looking at this as if I were in a movie, looking from the outside in. I saw a scene with me in it sitting on a beautiful porch reading the newspaper with the wind blowing through my hair- and I was younger and most beautiful. It was like a 'snapshot' of me and my life in the future but it wasn't still. It was all in motion.

I prayed the most powerful prayers for the Nigerian woman about how Jesus loved her and died for her. And her cry about his love for her was most sweet and endearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Room

What Is My Dream?

Tent Of Meeting