Lettie's Book: I AM NO Shrinking Violet by Lettie R. Violetta Coming Soon To Your Local Bookstore


 


I AM NO Shrinking Violet

By Lettie R Violetta


What happens when in BOLD FAITH you put your 
YES on the table before the Lord 
and take small action steps to get your story heard?  💥

When does speaking up make a difference to others 
who may have traveled down the same path as you have?

Why would I risk it all to tell my story?  Why not? 
 Everyone has one, right?  It's all what you do with that story.  
Would you hide out forever with that story in your heart?  
Or would you let it out and allow the telling of it to heal yourself 
and possible others as well?

How would your voice be heard by saying anything at all? 
Do you think what was planted in the garden of your heart  heal you? 
 Maybe others too? 

Whether you have been abused by a parent, a sibling, a neighbor or anyone else that was supposed to be trustworthy this story will help you in your healing journey 
and path to wellness.  Let my journey make a difference for you.
#overcomer #thriver #humantrafficking #abuse #rape #attacks #loss #divorce

Anyone who is looking to start a new relationship, friendship, get married or start over fresh needs to hear my story.  Before you jump into a newly forming chapter of your life
take a moment to hear from me.  Let me share with you what I went through and how I managed to take all of that heartbreak and use it for God's glory.  

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters 
compared to what lies within us.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

*Look for my book in your local bookstore soon.
Sign up to be notified of the book release on my website here:

To SPONSOR or DONATE to the costs of Publishing Lettie's Book Click here:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Room

What Is My Dream?

Tent Of Meeting