How much would you pay for a haircut?

After listening to a few of the stylists that attended a recent hair show in Orlando, Fla, the question has been brought up, how much would you pay for a haircut?
Ted Gibson has been in the beauty business for 23+ years and he charges $750 for a haircut. He's done many stars hair like Angelina Jolie.  He's been on the tv show What Not To Wear as well.
So, tell me, what constitutes to you the worth of a $750. haircut? What do you think it takes to acquire star status?
I've done hair for 28 years. I've been honored for my years of service by AVEDA and also by Michigan State Representative Tim Moore. Does my knowledge and skill that I've acquired allow me to charge that? What do you think it takes?

 http://www.tedgibsonbeauty.com/blog/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Room

What Is My Dream?

Tent Of Meeting