Gratitude Is Your Glory

One of the big things that I do each day is get close to God๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ’’. I meditate and pray on his word from the Bible before I do anything else.  Starting each day putting Him first allows me to let Him lead me.  Allows me to let go of any fears over anything. Allows me to have FAITH that He has got me in each and every thing that I do.  
Having gratitude and a attitude of thankfulness helps me to be JOY filled and happier.  It's not enough to think gratitude, you entertain gratitude.  You give, show, be and stimulate an energy of thankfulness.  
You carry on a love, affection, warmth, emotion of gratitude.  Employing a daily habit of excellence in gratitude. 
And you know what happens when you do?  God reigns His blessings on your life.  All it takes is reestablishing your focus on what you're thankful for. Be thankful for each and every part of your day! The power of this positivity is a magnet for miracles to employ in your life.  
Being kind, giving back, serving others, keeps you happy. Love without conditions.  God has an unbounding unconditional love for you if you will accept Him.  Being kind to a stranger could change their lives.  Can you imagine how it feels to provide friendship to someone that you made a difference in?   Feel the joy.
You were not meant to be average.  You were meant to feel special.  Be mindful of how you treat others even in their brokenness.  Be compassionate.  Even to our selves.  You may ask yourself, what? Why do I need to treat my self so good? Because God does not want you to have sorrow. He wants you to be happy. He designed you in the image of Him.  And THAT is perfection.  Its up to you to treat His temple with holiness.  Be intentional and have great gratitude.
Gratitude is your GLORY.   God is the GLORY! 
We are all human experiencing this together. Offer compassion. 
 Think..instead of..How are they different? Think..How am I the same?  This launches your gratitude, compassion, and a positive mental attitude.  
You are valuable.  Worthy.  Open  your heart to serving others, plug in to the glory of God and His word, be thankful and by doing so you enable happiness.๐ŸŒŸ✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Room

What Is My Dream?

There Was A Vision Among Us